Jump to navigation Jump to search
Modlin may refer to:
- Modlin (Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki), a village until 1961, now a district of Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, Poland
- Modlin Army, a Polish army during the invasion of Poland in 1939
- Battle of Modlin, a battle during the Polish September Campaign
- Modlin Fortress, a fortress constructed in the 19th century
- Modlin Airport, an airport serving the Warsaw area
- Modlin, formerly ORP Wilia, a ship of the Polish Merchant Navy during World War II
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Modlin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.