From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Modularity (disambiguation))
|Look up module or modular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Module or modular may refer to the concept of modularity. It may also refer to:
Computing and engineering
- Modular design, the engineering discipline of designing complex devices using separately designed sub-components
- Modular function deployment, a method in systems engineering and product development
- Module, a measure of a gear's pitch
- Ontology modularization, a methodological principle in ontology engineering
- Modular programming, a software design technique
- Loadable kernel module an object file that contains code to extend the running kernel
- Environment Modules, a software tool designed to help users manage their UNIX or Linux shell environment
- Computer module, an early packaging technique that combined several electronic components to produce a single logic element
- Memory module, a physical "stick" of RAM, an essential piece of computer hardware
- Multi-chip module, a modern technique that combines several complex computer chips into a single larger unit.
Science and mathematics
- Module (mathematics) over a ring, a generalization of vector spaces
- In connection with modular decomposition of a graph, modules are a kind of generalisation of graph components
- Modularity (networks), a benefit function that measures the quality of a division of a Complex network into communities
- Protein module or protein domain, a section of a protein with its own distinct conformation, often conserved in evolution
- A cis-regulatory module, a stretch of DNA containing a number of genes that share joint regulation by the same transcription factors
- Module (musician), the solo project of New Zealand-based musician/producer Jeramiah Ross
- Module file, a family of music file formats
- Modular Recordings, a record label
- Sound module, electronic musical instrument without a human-playable interface
- NTC Module, a Russian research and development center
- ModulArt, a technique used in contemporary art where a large-structure painting is made up of multiple smaller modules.
- Ford Modular engine, Ford's line of OHC V8 and V10 motors
- An Adventure (Dungeons & Dragons), formerly referred to as a "module"
- Vitruvian module, an architectural measure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Module.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.