ModusLink Global Solutions
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Public (NASDAQ: MLNK)|
|Industry||Forward & reverse value supply chain management, Internet services, software, venture capital|
|Founded||Delaware, United States (1986)|
|Headquarters||Waltham, Massachusetts, USA|
|James Henderson, CEO|
|Revenue||$754.5 million USD (2013)|
|$15.2 million USD (2013)|
Number of employees
ModusLink Global Solutions, Inc., formerly CMGI Inc., is a US company that provides supply chain management services to global technology and software companies across its worldwide operations. The company has operations in North America, Europe and Asia (particularly in mainland China).
In 2008, CMGI changed its name to ModusLink Global Solutions.
The company maintained a number of internet ventures over its history, including 1stUp.com, AdForce, AltaVista, BookLink, iCast, NaviSite, PowWow chat instant messenger, RagingBull.com, and Yesmail.
- "Company Profile for ModusLink Global Solutions Inc (MLNK)". Retrieved October 22, 2008.
- "CMGI Field is now Gillette Stadium". CNNMoney. August 5, 2002. Retrieved February 18, 2016.
- "CMGI completes acquisition of Modus Media to form ModusLink" (Press release). CMGI Inc. August 2, 2004. Retrieved February 18, 2016 – via BusinessWire.
- "CMGI Changes Name to ModusLink Global Solutions". moduslink.com. September 29, 2008. Retrieved February 25, 2011.
- CMGI Enters Digital Video, Music Fray With ICast.com, March 09, 2000; GREG MILLER