Modus operandi (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up modus operandi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A modus operandi is someone's habits of working, particularly in the context of business or criminal investigations.
Modus operandi may also refer to:
- Modus Operandi (Photek album), 1997 album by Photek
- Modus Operandi (Jimmy Barnes album), 2019 live album by Jimmy Barnes
- "Modus Operandi", a song by Airbase (DJ)
- "Rare Species (Modus Operandi)", a song by Mobb Deep
- Modus Operandi (film), a 2009 film directed by Frankie Latina
- Modus Operandi, a multiplayer game by Simutronics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Modus operandi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.