|Founded||December 9, 2000Garden Hills, Georgia (Atlanta)in|
|Founder||H. Martin Sprock III|
Number of locations
|Alex Williams (President)|
|Products||Mexican style cuisine and other Southwestern fare|
|Revenue||US$901 million (2021)|
Number of employees
Moe's Southwest Grill, referred to informally as Moe's, is an American fast casual restaurant franchise chain that was founded in Atlanta, Georgia, in December 2000 by Raving Brands. The name "Moe's" originated as an acronym for "Musicians, Outlaws and Entertainers," and this theme led to the music-related artwork found in the original design.
Moe's offers various types of food on its menu, including burritos, tacos, quesadillas, nachos, salads, stacks, burrito bowls, and house-made seasonal salsas. Ingredients can be added or subtracted from the standard entree for customization. Every order comes with chips and salsa on the side.
Moe's no longer franchises any locations outside the United States.
- FOCUS Brands press release, FOCUS Brands to Acquire Moe’s Southwest Grill, April 11, 2007
- "9 Things You Might Not Know About Moe's Southwest Grill". December 27, 2015.
- "Mexican & Tex Mex Food Menu: Tacos, Burritos - Moe's Menu". Moes.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Opens First International Location in Turkey/. moessouthwestgrill.wordpress.com, Retrieved July 18, 2014
- "Сеть ресторанов Moe's". Archived from the original on 2014-05-17. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "13 Pyatnitskaya Street". Google Maps.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill to Open 50 Restaurants in Russia. moessouthwestgrill.wordpress.com, Retrieved July 18, 2014
- Matt Levin (November 24, 2012 "With Moe’s, finally a real Burrito in Costa Rica", ticotimes.net. Retrieved July 18, 2014
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Opens First Jamaican Location. moessouthwestgrill.wordpress.com, Retrieved July 18, 2014