Mogens Herman Hansen
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He finished his masters at University of Copenhagen in 1967. The following year he was engaged to work at the same university. He has written many books about the Athenian Democracy. From 1993 to 2005 he was the director of the Copenhagen Polis Centre.
Hansen was visiting fellow at the University of Melbourne, University of British Columbia, Wolfson College (University of Cambridge), Princeton University, and Churchill College (Cambridge). Hansen is a member of the Royal Danish Academy of Sciences, by Deutsches Archäologisches Institut and the British Academy.
In June 2010, Hansen retired after 40 years at Copenhagen University.
Major works in English
- The Sovereignty of the People's Court in Athens in the 4th c. B.C. (1974)
- The Athenian Assembly (1987)
- The Athenian Democracy in the Age of Demosthenes (1991)
- Acts of the Copenhagen Polis Centre I-VII (1993-2005)
- Papers of the Copenhagen Polis Centre I-VII (1994-2004)
- A Comparative Study of 30 City-State Cultures (2000)
- Inventory of Archaic and Classical Poleis (2004)
- Kraks Blå Bog 2006/2007
- Pedersen, David Budtz (4 November 2017). "Populisme handler om velfærd, nation og klasse". Dagbladet Information (in Danish). Retrieved 5 October 2020.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-06-05. Retrieved 2008-09-01.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|This Danish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|