|Full name||Mohamed Ali Abu El Yazid Shawky|
|Date of birth||15 October 1981|
|Place of birth||Port Said, Egypt|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 February 2014.
Mohamed Ali Abu El Yazid Shawky (Arabic: محمد شوقي, born 15 October 1981) is an Egyptian footballer. He plays the Defensive midfielder position for Egyptian side Arab Contractors and former Egypt's national football team. He played every minute of Egypt’s 2006 Africa Cup of Nations campaign.
He joined Middlesbrough on 31 August 2007 for £650,000 and signed a three-year contract. He made his Boro debut against Tottenham Hotspur on 26 September 2007 in the 3rd round of the 2007–08 League Cup. Shawky played the first half, with the match ending in a 2–0 win for Tottenham.
Hampered by injuries during his first season, Shawky played central midfield in Middlesbrough's opening premier league game of the 2008–2009 season against Tottenham Hotspur which Middlesbrough won 2–1. On 8 January 2010, Shawky signed a 2 1⁄2-year contract with Kayserispor. In June 2010, he and the club ended the contract by mutual consent, allowing Shawky to return to Egypt, joining Al-Ahly. After 2 good seasons with Ahly, he put in a transfer request to leave Ahly in July 2012.He joined Malaysian Super League club Kelantan in 2014.He was released by the club after the season ended. He joined Arab Contractors Sporting Club in 2015 that played in Egyptian Premier League
During the 2009 Confederations Cup, he scored against Brazil in Egypt's opening game.
- National Team
- FIFA Club World Cup: Bronze Medal 2006
- CAF Champions League: 2005, 2006
- CAF Super Cup: 2006, 2007
- Egyptian Premier League: 2004–05, 2005–06, 2006–07
- Egypt Cup: 2005–06, 2006–07
- Egyptian Super Cup: 2005, 2006, 2007
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. p. 372. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "Player Profile". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "One in, one out for Boro". Sky Sports. 2007-08-31. Retrieved 2007-08-31.
- Egypt Star Mohamed Shawky Joins Kayserispor