|Full name||Mohammed Ghadir
Arabic: محمد غدير
Hebrew: מוחמד גדיר
|Date of birth||January 21, 1991|
|Place of birth||Bir al-Maksur, Israel|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Forward, Winger|
|Hapoel Be'er Sheva|
|2012–2013||→ Waasland-Beveren (loan)||5||(0)|
|2013–2015||→ Bnei Sakhnin (loan)||61||(22)|
|2016–||Hapoel Be'er Sheva||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 February 2016.
After progressing through the youth ranks of Maccabi Haifa, Ghadir made his first team debut for Haifa on 31 May 2008 against F.C. Ashdod, playing 88 minutes in Haifa's 2–0 loss. Ghadir scored his first club goal against Hapoel Petah Tikva on 22 November 2008 by opening the scoring in Haifa's 4-1 win. Ghadir played in the UEFA Champions League with Maccabi Haifa during the season of 2009-2010.
A promising junior, Ghadir is a member of the Israel U21 team after playing through the U17 and U19 ranks of the national team. He made his debut for the Israel U21 team on November 19, 2008 against the Serbia U21 team at Ramat Gan Stadium in his side's 3–2 loss. Ghadir scored in this game, just minutes after coming on as a substitute after half-time.
- Israeli Premier League (2): 2008–09, 2010–11
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mohammad Ghadir.|
- Maccabi Haifa profile in Hebrew
- Maccabi Haifa profile in English
- football.org.il (National team profile in Hebrew)
- eng.football.org.il/ (National team profile in English)