محمددين بن كتاڤي
|Minister of Tourism, Art and Culture|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2018
|Prime Minister||Dr. Mahathir Mohamad|
|Deputy||Muhammad Bakhtiar Wan Chik|
|Preceded by||Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
|Assumed office |
10 May 2018
|Preceded by||Nasrun Mansur (UMNO-BN)|
Mohamaddin bin Ketapi
3 June 1957
Lahad Datu, Crown Colony of North Borneo (now Sabah, Malaysia)
|Political party||PBS (1985–2018)|
|Spouse(s)||Zarinah Muhammad Ibrahim|
|Alma mater||University of Buckingham (LLB)|
Datuk Mohamaddin bin Ketapi (Jawi: محمددين بن كتاڤي; born 3 June 1957) is a Malaysian politician. He is the Member of Parliament of Malaysia for Silam and the current Minister of Tourism, Art and Culture.
2018 general election
In the 2018 election, Sabah Heritage Party (WARISAN) fielded him to contest the Silam parliamentary seat, facing the incumbent candidate Nasrun Mansur from the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) and subsequently won.
|2018||Nasrun Mansur (UMNO)||16,951||27.8%2||Mohamaddin Ketapi (WARISAN)||23,352||38.3%2|
Table excludes votes for candidates who finished in third place or lower.
2 Different % used for 2018 election.
- "Kenali Mohamaddin, menteri pelancongan pertama dari Sabah" (in Malay). Malaysiakini. 2 July 2018. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "New Cabinet all sworn-in before King (Full List)". The Star. 2 July 2018. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- Nikko Fabian (16 May 2018). "Sea curfew is still needed". Daily Express. Archived from the original on 26 May 2018. Retrieved 26 May 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Full list of Warisan candidates in Sabah, Labuan". Bernama. The Edge Markets. 28 April 2018. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- "Warisan sapu bersih Parlimen Silam, tiga DUN" (in Malay). Utusan Borneo. 10 May 2018. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- Nandini Balakrishnan (10 May 2018). "Historic Win: The Complete Result Of GE14's Parliamentary Seats Across Malaysia". Says.com. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- "Sabah [Parliament Results]". The Star. Archived from the original on 18 May 2018. Retrieved 26 May 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Chief Judge of Sabah and Sarawak head list of 1,158 Sabah award recipients". Bernama. Borneo Post. 6 October 2018. Retrieved 6 October 2018.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|