|Full name||Mohammed Djetei|
|Date of birth||18 August 1994|
|Place of birth||Yaoundé, Cameroon|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 March 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 28 March 2017
On 4 July 2016, Djetei signed a four-year deal with Spanish Segunda División side Gimnàstic de Tarragona. He made his debut for the club on 12 October, starting in a 1–1 Copa del Rey away draw against Rayo Vallecano (5–4 win on penalties).
Djetei made his debut in the second level on 6 November 2016, playing the full 90 minutes in a 1–0 away win against CD Mirandés. In August of the following year, during a pre-season match against Real Zaragoza, he suffered a serious knee injury.
On 18 October 2015, Djetei made his international debut with a local team of Cameroon, after starting in a 0–0 2016 African Nations Championship qualification home draw against Congo. He also made the 23-man list for the final tournament, all teams being consisted exclusively of players playing in their African homecountries.
On 30 May 2016, Djetei made his full international debut, appearing in a 2–3 friendly away loss against France after coming on as a late substitute for Aurélien Chedjou at the Stade de la Beaujoire in Nantes. The following 5 January, he was included in Hugo Broos' 23-man squad ahead of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations, being used as a backup as his side was crowned champions.
- "Union of Douala rejects AS Vita Club's offer for Mohamed Djetei". Cameroon Web. 7 January 2016. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- "Mohammed Camara Djetei. Le porte-flambeau de la relève" [Mohammed Camara Djetei. The torch bearer of the reserves] (in French). Camer-Sport.be. 21 May 2016. Retrieved 25 March 2017.
- "Djetei, primer fichaje del Nàstic 2016–2017" [Djetei, first signing of Nàstic 2016–2017] (in Spanish). Gimnàstic de Tarragona. 4 July 2016. Retrieved 4 July 2016.
- "El Nástic aumenta las dudas en Vallecas" [Nàstic raise the doubts at the Vallecas] (in Spanish). Marca. 12 October 2016. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "El Nástic se estrena por fin" [Nástic finally debut] (in Spanish). Marca. 6 November 2016. Retrieved 25 March 2017.
- "Djetei se rompe el ligamento cruzado de la rodilla izquierda" [Djetei tears the cruciate ligament of the left knee] (in Spanish). Marca. 13 August 2017. Retrieved 13 August 2017.
- "[EL. CHAN 2016]: Rien à se mettre sous la dent pour les Lions A'" [[CHAN 2016 qualifiers]: Nothing to be smiling for Lions A'] (in French). Camfoot. 18 October 2015. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- "Cameroun: les 23 Lions pour le CHAN 2016" [Cameroon: the 23 Lions for the CHAN 2016] (in French). Afrik-Foot. 4 January 2016. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- "France 3–2 Cameroon: Dimitri Payet seals last-gasp victory with sensational free-kick". Daily Mail. 30 May 2016. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- "Cameroon names AFCON 2017 squad despite player pullout crisis". Africa News. 5 January 2017. Retrieved 25 March 2017.