Mohamed El Moustaoui is a Moroccan, Berber poet and songwriter. He was one of the first modern writers to write in Tamazight.
He was born in 1943 in Mekzert, a village in Souss. He studied in Taroudannt and Marrakech.
- ^ Aziz Kich, La littérature amazighe: oralité et écriture, spécificités et perspectives : actes du colloque international, ed. Institut royal de la culture amazighe, 2004, p. 217
- Chains (Iskraf) in 1976;
- Laughter and cying (Tadsa d imttawen) in 1979;
- Dancing scene (asays) in 1988;
- The waves (taddangiwin) in 1998;
- The old have said (nnan willi zrinin) 1980;
- Abouch in parliament in 1983;
- Lights (tifawin ) in 1985;
- Testimonies and poem of fire rrays El Haj Mohamed Albensir in 1998;
- Rrays El Haj Belaid : his life in a few poems in 1996;
- Poems of rrays Said Achtouk (the poet Said Achtouk, (-1989)) (published in collaboration with Ahmed Assid ) in 1998.