Mohammed Rateb al-Nabulsi
Mohammed Rateb al-Nabulsi
Mohammed Rateb Al-Nabulsi
محمد راتب النابلسي
|Born||29 January 1939|
|Education||Master's degree in Arabic arts, University of Lyon. |
Doctorate degree in education, University of Dublin, 1999
|Known for||His books, I'jaz lectures|
Mohammed Rateb Al-Nabulsi (Arabic: محمد راتب النابلسي) (born 29 January 1938) is a Syrian writer & Professor, and Muslim scholar, and Co-founder & manager (Nabulsi Encyclopedia of Islamic Science). He was a professor at Damascus University. He was living in Syria but after the Syrian Revolution started in 2011 he went to Jordan.
He was raised in Damascus and studied in its schools. After he graduated from high school, he started studying at the faculty of Arts in Damascus University to study Arabic language, he graduated in 1964 with Licentiate degree . In 1966 he got a diploma in Educational qualification. Then he got a master's degree in Arabic arts from University of Lyon . And got Doctorate degree in Education from University of Dublin , in 1999.
He wrote dozens of books, such as:
Books translated from Arabic to English
- Reviews in Islam, (Arabic: نظرات في الإسلام) .
- Reflections on Islam, (Arabic: تأملات في الإسلام) .
- Bright words and productive meetings with Al Shaarawy, (Arabic: كلمات مضيئة ولقاءاتال مثمرة مع الشعراوي) .
- Encyclopedia of the names of Allah, (Arabic: موسوعة الأسماء الحسنى), in three Books.
- Encyclopedia of Scientific I'jaz (inimitability) in Al-Quran and Sunnah (Arabic: موسوعة الإعجاز العلمي في القرآن والسنة), in Two books, which are:
- The miracles of God in human آيات الله في الإنسان
- The miracles of God in Universe آيات الله في الآفاق
Books in Arabic
- Islam in Syria.
- Qur'an and science
- Qur'an miracles
- Abdul Majeed al-Zindani
- Zaghloul El-Naggar
- I'jaz In Islam.
- Nabulsi Encyclopedia of Islamic Science website
- al nabulsi biography
- Al-nabulsi biography – in Arabic
- list of Nabulsi books – (ar)
- lectures and interviews at Iqraa TV
- playlist- lectures and interviews at Iqraa TV
- playlist- lectures and interviews at Cham TV
- playlist- lectures and interviews at Addounia TV
- playlist- lectures and interviews at Resalah TV
- playlist- lectures and interviews at Infinity TV
- playlist- lectures and interviews at Future TV
- Official website
- Official website – (in Arabic)
- Official website – (in French)
- Official website – (in Spanish)
- Official website – (Chinese)
- Mohammed Rateb al-Nabulsi on Facebook
- Mohammed Rateb al-Nabulsi on Twitter
- on 's channelYouTube
- Playlist of his lecturers – on fawaed.tv
|This article about a Syrian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|