Mohammed Sabila is a Moroccan writer and philosopher who was born in Casablanca. He is the author of several articles and books on politics and culture.
Sabila is professor of philosophy at the Mohammed V University of Rabat, chief editor of the magazine Madarat and president of the Societé de Philosophie du Maroc.
- Human rights 1990
- Ideology 1993
- Culture and Politics 1995
- Human Rights and Democracy 1999
- Modernity and Postmodernity 2000
- Through Politics, For politics 2000
- Morocco and Modernity 2000
- Boudani Brahim, 2003, An Annotated Translation of selected chapters from Mohammed Sabila’s بين الأصولية الحداثة
- Qantara.de Interview with Mohammed Sabila.  ( first published by the Zeitschrift für Kulturaustausch of Germany's Institute for Foreign Relations in 2005)