|Full name||Mohammed Khalid Saeid|
|Date of birth||24 December 1990|
|Place of birth||Örebro, Sweden|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2002–2009||West Bromwich Albion|
|2015–2016||Columbus Crew SC||50||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of March 31, 2017.
Saeid was spotted at age eleven by Fulham while playing in a tournament with his team BK Forward. The English club brought him over to play with their youth team but ended up not signing him. Instead scouts from West Bromwich Albion who had watched him play for Fulham offered him a youth contract.
In 2009, he returned to his old Swedish third tier club BK Forward. Saeid played three season there and had a very successful 2011 where he scored eight goals from midfield. This caused Allsvenskan clubs like AIK, Malmö FF and Mjällby AIF to show interest in signing him. In the end he chose to stay in Örebro and signed with Örebro SK at the start of 2012. Saeid joined the Columbus Crew upon the expiration of his contract in December.
On 14 March 2015, Saeid made his debut and first career start for Columbus Crew SC in place of center midfielder Tony Tchani who was serving a one-game suspension. Saied played 76 minutes in the Crew's 2-0 victory over Toronto FC.
- "Mohammed Saeid". Svenskfotboll. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "Mohammed ska leda ÖSK tillbaka till Allsvenskan!". Örebro Stad. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "Saied jagas av MFF och AIK". NA. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "Mohammed Saeid klar för ÖSK Fotboll". Örebro SK. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "MLS: Crew signs Swedish midfielder". TheColumbus Dispatch. Retrieved 29 October 2014.