Mohammed V University at Souissi
As of the academic season 2012-2013, the university counted 23,746 alumni.
The Mohammed V University, the first university founded in December 21, 1957 by King Mohammed V after independence, has provided and continues to provide training of high level executives both administrative and teaching the country. The university was split into two independent universities in 1992 (Mohammed V University at Souissi and Mohammed V University at Agdal).
With seven training institutions and three research institutes, the University Mohammed V at Souissi covers various areas of education, namely: Life Sciences and Health, Science and Technology, and Social Sciences.
The university contains 10 institutions:
- Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy of Rabat
- Faculty of Dentistry Rabat
- Faculty of Law, Economics and Social Sciences -Rabat-
- Faculty of Law, Economics and Social Sciences -Salé-
- National School of computer science and systems analysis
- Faculty of Educational Sciences
- Institute for the Study and Research for Arabization
- University Institute for Scientific Research
- Institute of African Studies
- Ecole Normale Superieure of technical Education
- http://www.um5s.ac.ma/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=54&lang=fr&limitstart=3.the academic season 2012-2013
- http://www.um5s.ac.ma/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=54&lang=fr.UM5S Foundation
- Website (French)
|This African university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Morocco-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|