M Mohan is an Indian director of Malayalam films. Mohan has done several critically acclaimed films including Angene Oru Avadhikkalathu, Pakshe, Isabella, Oru Katha Oru Nunnakkatha, Idavela, Vida Parayum Munpe, Randu Penkuttikal and Shalini Ente Koottukari. He has scripted five films, Angene Oru Avadhikkalathu, Mukham, Sruthi, Alolam and Vida Parayum Munpe, and wrote the story of two films, Ithile Iniyum Varu and Kathayariyathe. He himself produced his film Upaasna.
He began his career working as an assistant director for P. Venu in his films. His association with screenwriter John Paul has always spawned critically and commercially successful films. He has also associated with master writer Padmarajan in the films Idavela, Kochu Kochu Thettukal and Shalini Ente Koottukari. He is widely considered to be one of the major directors during the 1980s, the golden era of Malayalam cinema.
He is married to actress Anupama, the heroine of his movie Randu Penkuttikal. The couple have two sons Purandar Mohan & Upendhar Mohan.
- The Campus (2005)
- Angene Oru Avadhikkalathu (1999)
- Sakshyam (1995)
- Pakshe (1994)
- Mukham (1990)
- Isabella (1988)
- Sruthi (1987)
- Theertham (1987)
- Oru Katha Oru Nunnakkatha (1986)
- Mangalam Nerunnu (1984)
- Rachana (1983)
- Alolam (1982)
- Idavela (1982)
- Ilakkangal (1982)
- Niram Marunna Nimishangal (1982)
- Kathayariyathe (1981)
- Vida Parayum Mumbe (1981)
- Kochu Kochu Thettukal (1979)
- Surya Daham (1979)
- Randu Pen Kuttikal (1978)
- Shalini Ente Koottukari (1978)
- Vadaka Veedu (1978)
- "Script, books and more"
- "Do not blame the audience, says Sathyan Anthikkad"
- "Manassiloru Mazhavillu". kairalitv. Retrieved 16 February 2014.
- John Paul. Vasanthinte Sandesha Vahakar (in Malayalam).