|• Total||162.65 km2 (62.80 sq mi)|
|• Density||780/km2 (2,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||BST (UTC+6)|
|Website||Official Map of Mohanpur|
Mohanpur is located at. It has 24,828 households and a total area of 162.65 km². The Postal Code is 6220.
According to the 1991 Bangladesh census, Mohanpur had a population of 126,396, of whom 63,384 were aged 18 or over. Males constituted 50.32% of the population, and females 49.68%. Mohanpur had an average literacy rate of 25.2% (7+ years), against the national average of 32.4%.
Mohanpur has 6 Unions/Wards, 167 Mauzas/Mahallas, and 154 villages. Two Government High School are situated here.
- Mohanpur Government High School
- Mohanpur Government Girls High School
- Bakshimoile High School
- Keshorhat High School
- Mougachi High School
- Karisha High School
- Dhopaghata A.K High School
- Motiher high School
- amrail high school
- Md. Anwarul Haque (2012), "Mohanpur Upazila", in Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal, Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.), Asiatic Society of Bangladesh
- "Population Census Wing, BBS.". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
|This Rajshahi Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Amader Mohanpur Web Portal Of Mohanpur
Mohonpur Upazilla Mohonpur Upazila Official Portal