|Time zone||UTC-8 (Pacific (PST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-7 (PDT)|
|Area code(s)||458 and 541|
|GNIS feature ID||1167030|
When a post office was established at this locale in 1862, it was named "Mohawk" after the river. The post office operated intermittently, and after being converted to a rural station in 1958, it was finally terminated in 1961. When the Southern Pacific Railroad established a station on the Marcola line there, it was named "Donna". Historically there was also a nearby locale known as "Mohawk Post".
- McArthur, Lewis A.; Lewis L. McArthur (2003) . Oregon Geographic Names (7th ed.). Portland, Oregon: Oregon Historical Society Press. p. 654. ISBN 0-87595-277-1.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Donna (historical)
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Mohawk Post (historical)
- Historic image of covered railroad bridge near Mohawk from Salem Public Library
- 1954 image of Wegner House in Mohawk from the University of Oregon Library collections
|This Lane County, Oregon state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|