Mohawk 4 Ice Centre
At over 136,000 square feet (12,600 m2), The Mohawk 4 Ice Centre includes 4 NHL sized ice pads, a total of twenty-four change rooms, a large multi-purpose room, sports retail outlet, offices, administration and food and beverage facilities on both floors. A conservative estimate of attendance in a single season of use for The Mohawk 4 Ice Centre is over 1,500,000 attendees.
It is also the home of the Stoney Creek Oldtimers Hockey Association, Hamilton Junior Bulldogs and the Civic Employees Hockey League. It is also the home of NRHL - (Nustadia Recreational Hockey League
It is the Premier Skating & Hockey training facility in the city. A number of workshops are held there and these include; Pro Hockey Life Academy, and a number of power skating programs, Velenosi Powerskating, and Kelly Reed Hockey A number of Hamilton area NHL and pro hockey players use the facility for off-season training.
- "Mohawk 4 Ice Centre (Official site)". Retrieved 2008-08-23.
- "Stoney Creek Oldtimers Hockey Association (SCOHA)". Retrieved 2008-08-23.
- "Hamilton Junior Bulldogs". Retrieved 2008-08-23.
- "Civic Employees Hockey League". Retrieved 2008-08-23.
- "Pro Hockey Life Academy". Retrieved 2008-08-23.
- "Velenosi Power Skating School". Retrieved 2008-08-23.
- "Kelly Reed Hockey". Retrieved 2008-08-23.
|This article about a Canadian ice hockey arena is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|