Mohd Hatta Ramli
Mohd Hatta Md Ramli
|محمد حتّى مد رملي|
|2018–2020||Deputy Minister of Entrepreneur Development|
|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
|2008–2015||Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party|
|2015–2018||National Trust Party|
Mohd Hatta bin Md. Ramli
11 September 1956
Sitiawan, Perak, Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia)
|Political party||Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS) |
National Trust Party (AMANAH)
|Barisan Alternatif (BA) |
Pakatan Rakyat (PR)
Pakatan Harapan (PH)
|Mohd Hatta Ramli on Facebook|
Mohd Hatta Ramli on Parliament of Malaysia
Datuk Wira Mohd Hatta bin Md. Ramli (Jawi: محمد حتّى بن مد رملي; born 11 September 1956) is a Malaysian politician who served as the Deputy Minister of Entrepreneur Development in the Pakatan Harapan (PH) administration under former Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad and former Minister Mohd Redzuan Md Yusof from July 2018 to the collapse of the PH administration in February 2020. He has served as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Lumut since May 2018 and Kuala Krai from March 2008 to May 2018. He is a member and Secretary-General of the National Trust Party (AMANAH), a component party of PH opposition coalition and was a member, Treasurer, Elections Director and Central Committee Member of the Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS), a former component party of the former Pakatan Rakyat (PR) opposition coalition. He was a member of the Gerakan Harapan Baru (GHB), the group of PAS progressive Islamists leaders who have lost in the 2015 PAS party election, they later founded a new party, namely AMANAH.
|1999||P091 Gombak, Selangor||Mohd Hatta Ramli (PAS)||27,310||49.28%||Zaleha Ismail (UMNO)||28,113||50.72%||56,074||803||75.83%|
|2004||P098 Gombak, Selangor||Mohd Hatta Ramli (PAS)||26,663||40.07%||Raman Ismail (UMNO)||39,870||59.93%||67,358||13,207||73.04%|
|2008||P031 Kuala Krai, Kelantan||Mohd Hatta Ramli (PAS)||23,562||55.91%||Che Musa Che Omar (UMNO)||18,578||44.09%||43,013||4,984||82.32%|
|2013||Mohd Hatta Ramli (PAS)||27,919||51.09%||Tuan Aziz Tuan Hamat (UMNO)||25,876||47.36%||54,643||2,043||86.60%|
|2018||P74 Lumut, Perak||Mohd Hatta Ramli (AMANAH)||21,955||40.93%||Zambry Abdul Kadir (UMNO)||21,555||40.18%||53,645||400||81.96%|
|Mohammed Zamri Ibrahim (PAS)||10,135||18.89%|
- "Dr. Hatta Ramli". Dr. Hatta Ramli: Blog. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Mustafa new PAS secretary-general". mysinchew.com. 11 June 2009. Retrieved 29 December 2009.
- "Mahfuz Omar new PAS info chief". The Edge. 2 December 2013. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Mohd Hatta bin Md Ramli, Y.B. Dr" (in Malay). Parliament of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 14 April 2010. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 4 June 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Archived from the original on 21 March 2018. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Husam kembali bergelar 'datuk', Mujahid Dr Dzul Ahmad Awang 'datuk seri'". MALAYSIADATELINE (in Malay). 13 October 2018. Retrieved 13 October 2018.