|Born||Oct 24, 1980|
|Alma mater||Mahatama Gandhi Memorial Medical College|
|Known for||Minimal access surgery|
|Parent(s)||Dr. Vinod Bhandari; Dr. Manjushree Bhandari|
Mohit Bhandari is an Indian bariatric surgeon known for his work in laparoscopic and robot-assisted surgery. He is the director of bariatric surgery at Mohak Bariatrics and Robotics, a surgery center he founded, director at Enliten and operates at MPCT Hospital in Sanpada as well.  US based Allurion Technologies launched weight loss solution, a first of its kind in India in partnership with his hospital Mohak Bariatrics.
Bhandari entered the Limca Book of Records in 2015 by performing 25 bariatric surgeries in an 11-hour period, performing the feat with the help of a 40-person team. The previous record was held by Atul Peters who performed 16 surgeries in a 12-hour period. Dr. Mohit Bhandari successfully operated a Mauritian "Dharamveer" weighing 410 kg at Mohak Bariatrics and Robotics, Indore.
In view of the higher risk of Corona among obese people, the National Board of Examinations of India decided to start a course in obesity surgery and in July 2021, he was appointed as a specialist member by the Board. He responsibility is to decide the criteria of the institution for starting the course, prepare the syllabus and decide the pattern of examinations.
In September 2022, US based Allurion Technologies launched innovative weight loss solution approved by Central Drug Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) in India in partnership with Dr. Bhandari. He also spearheaded the trial in India prior to CDSCO approval.
- Bariatric Endoscopy is most suited weight loss procedure for young obese people, DailyHunt.
- Mishra, Lata (17 December 2018). "Little Zoya undergoes another procedure". India Times.
- Non-surgical weight-loss procedure launched, The Statesman.
- U.S. firm Allurion unveils weight-loss solution in India, The Hindu.
- Dhorepatil, Shirhari (6 January 2015). "Evolution of bariatric and metabolic surgery in India (1999-2014)". Journal of Obesity and Metabolic Research. 2 (1): 37–39. doi:10.4103/2347-9906.148615.
- "Surgeon breaks record with 25 surgeries in 11 hours". Hindustan Times. 24 October 2015. Retrieved 1 January 2016.
- "Indore: 410kg man goes under scalpel, loses 30kg in a month". February 10, 2018. Retrieved February 10, 2018.
- National Board of Examinations Starts Syllabus on Obesity, ePaper Dainik Bhaskar.
- Cutting Edge: With this balloon pill, you can lose weight without surgery, control sugar spikes, The Indian Express.
- "Indore sees sharp rise in Teen Pregnancy". Times of India. Retrieved 12 October 2012.