|Born||21 March 1997|
|Domestic team information|
Source: Cricinfo, 11 October 2018
Mohor Sheikh (born 21 March 1997) is a Bangladeshi cricketer. He made his first-class debut for Rajshahi Division in the 2018–19 National Cricket League on 8 October 2018. Later the same month, he was named in the Bangladesh Cricket Board XI's squad for a warm-up match with the visiting Zimbabwe team.
In October 2018, he was named in the squad for the Dhaka Dynamites team, following the draft for the 2018–19 Bangladesh Premier League. In December 2018, he was named in Bangladesh's team for the 2018 ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup. He made his Twenty20 debut for Dhaka Dynamites in the 2018–19 Bangladesh Premier League on 5 January 2019.
- "Mohor Sheikh". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 11 October 2018.
- "Tier 1, National Cricket League at Rajshahi, Oct 8-11 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 11 October 2018.
- "Mohor Sheikh named in BCB XI for warm-up match against Zimbabweans". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- "Full players list of the teams following Players Draft of BPL T20 2018-19". Bangladesh Cricket Board. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- "Media Release : ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2018: Bangladesh emerging squad announced". Bangladesh Cricket Board. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
- "2nd Match (D/N), Bangladesh Premier League at Dhaka, Jan 5 2019". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 5 January 2019.
|This biographical article about a person related to Bangladeshi cricket born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|