|Full name||Moisés Dueñas Nevado|
10 May 1981|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lb)|
|2012–2015||Burgos BH–Castilla y Leon|
|2015||Louletano–Ray Just Energy|
|Tour de l'Avenir (2006), 1 stage|
Moisés Dueñas Nevado (born 10 May 1981 in Béjar) is a retired Spanish road racing cyclist who rode for UCI Professional Continental team Barloworld. He was thrown out of the 2008 edition of the Tour de France.
Dueñas retired from professional cycling at the end of 2015.
- 1st, Stage 3 Circuito Montañés
- 2005 – Relax-Fuenlabrada
- 2006 – Agritubel
- 1st, Stage 6 and overall, Tour de l'Avenir
- 61st overall, Tour de France
- 2007 – Agritubel
- 1st, Stage 2 and overall, Regio-Tour
- 39th overall, Tour de France
- 1st Stage 4 Vuelta Ciclista a León
- 3rd Overall Tour des Pays de Savoie
- Tour de France: Spanish rider tests positive for EPO | Sport | guardian.co.uk
- "El ciclismo bejarano homenajea a Moisés Dueñas tras su retirada" (in Spanish). EsCiclismo.com. 22 February 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
|This biographical article related to a Spanish cycling person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|