Moiseikin Jewellery House
|Industry||jewelry, luxury goods|
|Founded||1993 in Ekaterinburg|
Moiseikin Jewellery House is a Russian jewellery production company based in Ekaterinburg. The production is mainly based on minerals and gems that are mined in Ural Mountains—these are famous for its rich natural resources. Some of the company's luxury goods are known internationally.
The company was founded in 1993 by businessman Viktor Moiseikin and is named after him.
Moiseikin Jewellery House has developed and patented internationally some unique technologies of jewelry production such as Waltzing Brilliance. According to Rapaport Magazine, "this technology both secures the diamonds and allows them to rotate gently around the axis created by the two points of contact"—and "this is the first patented jewelry invention for Russia in the past 100 years".
The company regularly showcases its works at multiple international luxury exhibitions. It also provides prizes for ceremonies such as "Person of the Year" business event held annually in Ekaterinburg.
For example, in the year 2005 the company exhibited a "millon-dollar-clock" at Dubai International Jewellery Week in Dubai, UAE. As reported by Dubai press, the item weighs over 65 kg, includes over 2,000 diamonds, other jewels and a kilogram worth of gold.
- "About the Company". Moiseikin.com. Retrieved 2016-11-30.
- "Jewellery with a soul - SMEBiz Retail | The Star Online". Thestar.com.my. 2015-09-07. Retrieved 2016-11-30.
- "Rapaport Magazine - Russia". Diamonds.net. Retrieved 2016-11-30.
- Navdar, Parinaaz (2013-08-21). "Emirates Palace to host World Luxury Expo". HotelierMiddleEast.com. Retrieved 2016-11-30.
- Tan, Norman (2015-01-05). "A Journey Through Time VIII, Starhill Gallery Malaysia". Billionaire.com. Retrieved 2016-11-30.
- "В Екатеринбурге вручили премию Человек года. Участники спорили и смеялись". Ura.ru. Retrieved 2016-11-30.
- "$1m luxury clock unveiled in Dubai". ArabianBusiness.com. 2015-12-10. Retrieved 2016-11-30.
- "Ювелирный дом Moiseikin изготовил сувенир для Путина и Медведева". Ura.ru. Retrieved 2016-11-30.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Moiseikin (jeweller company).|
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|