This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Animation and Special effects|
Mokko Studio is a Canada-based visual effects and animation firm. The company operates in three main markets, film, television and also commercials. The company employs over 70 artists, and is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The company was co-founded by Danny Bergeron and Alain Lachance.
Mokko Studio first began its operations in 2003, when the company was co-founded by Danny Bergeron and Alain Lachance. Since the company's inception, Bergeron has been responsible for leading the studio while Lachance manages the creative side of the firm. . Mokko has been responsible for working on various film projects such as Riddick and also Underworld: Awakening. .
Since the company's foundation in 2003, they have worked on various projects. One of their initial breaks came within the first year, when they worked on the visual effects for the video game, The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring . Over the next 3 years the company worked on a number of TV series, which included Mars Rising and the CGI for Clash of the Dinosaurs. .
Following the company's success in video games and TV series, they moved into film special effects and animation. Within the first few years, Mokko had developed effects and animation for the horror Silent Hill. and X-Men Origins: Wolverine. In 2012, the company received investment of $200,000 in order to expand their operations. In September 2013, they featured on StudioDaily.com after they designed a number of special effect creatures for the film, Riddick. It was the third film of the trilogy, that was released in 2013. Mokko was responsible for designing lifelike Jackals and Mud Demons for the film. 
- ""About the Management Team"". Mokko Studio. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- ""Alain Lachance - Mokko Studio"". IMDB. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- ""Full Cast & Crew: The Lord of the Rings - Visual Effects"". IMDB. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- ""Credits"". Race to Mars. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- ""Clash of the Dinosaurs"". Tim Goodchild. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- ""Living a Nightmare"". CGW. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- ""Government of Canada lends financial support to Mokko Studio"". Canada Economic Development. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- ""Mokko Studio VFX Producer Marc A. Rousseau on Riddick"". StudioDaily. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- ""Mokko creates 300+ VFX for 'Riddick'"". Post Magazine. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|