Jump to navigation Jump to search
Molar may refer to:
- Molar (tooth), the fourth kind of tooth in mammals
- Molar (grape), another name for the Spanish wine grape Listan Negro
- Molar (unit), a unit of concentration equal to 1 mole per litre
- Molar mass
- Molar volume
- El Molar, Tarragona, a village in the comarca (county) of Priorat, province of Tarragona in the autonomous region of Catalonia, Spain
- El Molar, Madrid, a town in the north of the Community of Madrid in the road to Burgos, after San Agustín de Guadalix
- Moler, a power-pop band from Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.