From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Molar may refer to:
- Molar (tooth), the fourth kind of tooth in mammals
- Molar (grape), another name for the Spanish wine grape Listan Negro
- Molar (unit), a unit of concentration equal to 1 mole per litre
- Molar mass
- Molar volume
- El Molar, Tarragona, a village in the comarca (county) of Priorat, province of Tarragona in the autonomous region of Catalonia, Spain
- El Molar, Madrid, a town in the north of the Community of Madrid in the road to Burgos, after San Agustín de Guadalix
- Moler, a power-pop band from Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.