|Look up mold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mold is a kind of fungus.
Mold or mould may also refer to:
- Leaf mold, composted soil or earth, particularly loose soil suitable for planting
- Slime mold, a kind of protist
- Water mold, or oomycete, a kind of protist
- 18240 Mould, an asteroid
- Mold, Flintshire, a town in Wales
- Mold, Washington, an unincorporated community in the state of Washington, United States
- Mold F.C., a defunct Welsh football club
- Mold Golf Club, Flintshire, Wales
- Mold RFC, a rugby union team from Mold, Wales
- Mold (casting), a hollowed-out block that is filled with a liquid or pliable material such as molten plastic, molten glass, molten metal, or ceramic raw material
- Mold (cooking implement), a container used to shape food
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.