From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mold or mould is a kind of fungus.
Mold or mould may also refer to:
- Leaf mold or mould, composted soil or earth, particularly loose soil suitable for planting
- Slime mold or mould, a kind of protist
- Water mold or mould, or oomycete, a kind of protist
Art, entertainment, and media
- 18240 Mould, an asteroid
- Mold, Flintshire, a town in Wales
- Mold, Washington, an unincorporated community in the state of Washington, United States
- Mold F.C., a defunct Welsh football club
- Mold Golf Club, Flintshire, Wales
- Mold RFC, a rugby union team from Mold, Wales
- Mold (cooking implement) or mould, a container used to shape food
- Mold, a vessel that is filled with liquid or pliable material in the molding process in manufacturing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.