Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moldava may refer to:
- Moldavia, historical region in Eastern Europe
- Moldava nad Bodvou, town in Slovakia
- Moldava (Teplice District), village in the Czech Republic
- The Vltava river, known in Spanish as Moldava.
- Republic of Moldova, a country in the south-east of Europe.
- Moldova (disambiguation)
- Moldau (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moldava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.