Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Moldova, Moldovā, Moldavia, or Moldávia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moldova, officially the Republic of Moldova, is a country in southeastern Europe.
Moldova or Moldavia may also refer to:
- Moldavia, a geographic and historical region, and former principality in Eastern Europe (1346–1859)
- Moldavia (region of Romania), one of the four historical regions in contemporary Romania
- Moldavian Democratic Republic, a short-lived state (1917–1918)
- Moldavian ASSR, an autonomous Soviet republic within Ukrainian SSR (1924–1940)
- Moldavian SSR, a republic of the Soviet Union (1940–1941 / 1944–1991)
- Moldova Nouă, a town in Caraș-Severin County, Romania
- Moldova, Estonia, a village in Lüganuse Parish, Ida-Viru County, Estonia
- Moldova (river), a river in eastern Romania
- RMS Moldavia, British steam ship, as HMS Moldavia sunk during World War I
- MV Anne Scan, a Slovenian-built cargo ship also known as Moldavia
- Moldova (newspaper), a Romanian newspaper in the 1930s
- Editura Moldova, a Moldovan publishing house; See List of Romanian-language publishers
- 2419 Moldavia, an asteroid discovered in 1974
- Moldavians (disambiguation)
- Moldovan (disambiguation)
- Moldava (disambiguation)
- Moldau (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moldova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.