|Look up Moldova, Moldovā, Moldavia, or Moldávia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moldova, officially the Republic of Moldova, is a country in southeastern Europe.
Moldova or Moldavia may also refer to:
- Moldavia, a geographic and historical region, and former principality in Eastern Europe (1346–1859)
- Moldavia (region of Romania), one of the four historical regions in contemporary Romania
- Moldavian Democratic Republic, a short-lived state (1917-1918)
- Moldavian ASSR, an autonomous Soviet republic within Ukrainian SSR (1924–1940)
- Moldavian SSR, a republic of the Soviet Union (1940-1941 / 1944-1991)
- Moldova River, a river in Romania
- Moldova, Estonia, a village in Lüganuse Parish, Ida-Viru County, Estonia
- RMS Moldavia, a World War II British steam ship
- MV Anne Scan, a Slovenian-built cargo ship also known as Moldavia
- Moldova (newspaper), a Romanian newspaper in the 1930s
- Editura Moldova, a Moldovan publishing house; See List of Romanian-language publishers
- 2419 Moldavia, an asteroid discovered in 1974
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moldova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.