Molecular & Cellular Proteomics
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Mol. Cell. Proteomics|
|Edited by||Alma L. Burlingame|
American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (United States)
|Delayed, after 12 months|
Molecular & Cellular Proteomics is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal established in 2002 and published by the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. It covers research on structural and functional properties of proteins, especially with regard to development.
Scope & history
The journal also publishes other content such as "HUPO views", which are reports from the Human Proteome Organization (HUPO), proceedings from HUPO meetings, and the proceedings of the International Symposium On Mass Spectrometry In The Life Sciences.
As of January 2010, the journal is published online only and no longer available in print. The editor-in-chief is A.L. Burlingame. All articles are available free 1 year after publication. In press articles are available free on its website immediately after acceptance.
Abstracting and indexing
- "Molecular and Cellular Proteomics :: About the Journal". Retrieved 2016. Check date values in:
- Bradshaw, R. A.; Burlingame, A. L. (2009). "Seven Years of Good Luck". Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 8: 1–1. doi:10.1074/mcp.E900001-MCP200.
- "Mission Statement". Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. Retrieved 2011-06-23.
- Ralph A. Bradshaw and Alma L. Burlingame,"Welcome, HUPO". Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 6:951, 2007.
- Ping, Rolf Apweiler and John Bergeron,MCP and HUPO: An Era of New Partnership, Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 6:951-952, 2007.
- MCP Supplement: HUPO 4th Annual World Congress, August 29-September 1, 2005, Munich
- Special Issue: 8th International Symposium On Mass Spectrometry In The Life Sciences
- "Frequently Asked Questions about Individual (Non-Member) Subscriptions". Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "MCP Editorial BoardView". Molecular and Cellular Proteomics. Retrieved 23 April 2016.