Molecular and Cellular Biology
|Discipline||Molecular and cellular biology|
|Edited by||Peter Tontonoz|
American Society for Microbiology (United States)
|ISO 4||Mol. Cell. Biol.|
Molecular and Cellular Biology is a biweekly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering all aspects of molecular and cellular biology. It is published by the American Society for Microbiology and the editor-in-chief is Peter Tontonoz (University of California, Los Angeles). It was established in 1981.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- "Molecular and Cellular Biology". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- "Source details: Molecular and Cellular Biology". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- "Molecular and Cellular Biology". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2018.
|This article about a biology journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.