Molecular and Cellular Biology
|Mol. Cell. Biol.|
|Edited by||Roger J. Davis|
American Society for Microbiology (United States)
Molecular and Cellular Biology is a bimonthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the American Society for Microbiology. Articles from this journal are generally available in PMC after a 6-month delay (embargo); however, the delay may vary at the discretion of the publisher. The Journal covers topics such as: gene expression and genome organization, cellular morphology and function, molecular metabolism, cellular trafficking, and signal transduction. Smaller interest pieces are included with studies focusing on host response when confronted with a pathogen.
The Journal was first published in January 1981 by the American Society for Microbiology in print. It began being published online in addition to print in 1995, and then switched to fully online in January 2016.
The Journal scored a 4.68 on Research Gate's "Journal Impact Scale," which is based on citations, number of downloads, and general outreach of the journal. This score is low due to the publication having a small audience, however relative to all the other Journals on the scale, it ranks in the overall median percentile.
- "Journals". American Society for Microbiology.
- "Molecular and Cellular Biology". Scimago Journal & Country Rank.
- "Archive of Molecular and Cellular Biology". American Society for Microbiology. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- "Home". Molecular and Cellular Biology.
- "Archive of All Online Issues". Molecular and Cellular Biology.
- "About: Molecular and Cellular Biology". Molecular and Cellular Biology.
- "Molecular and Cellular Biology (Mol Cell Biol)". Research Gate.
|This article about a biology journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.