From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moline may refer to:
In the United States:
- Moline, Illinois, the largest city of that name in the U.S.
- Moline Township, Rock Island County, Illinois
- Moline, Kansas
- Moline, Michigan
- Moline, Ohio
- Charles Moline (1863–1927), Anglo-Austrian businessman and cricketer
- Edgar Moline (1855–1943), Anglo-Austrian cricketer
- Jack Moline, a Conservative rabbi in Alexandria, Virginia
- Moline-Knight, an early American automobile
- The cross moline of heraldry
- Minneapolis-Moline, a tractor company
- Ulmus americana 'Moline', a cultivar of the American Elm Ulmus americana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.