|Look up Molly, molly, Mollie, mollie, or mollies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Molly, Mollie or mollies may refer to:
- Poecilia sphenops, a species of fish commonly known as "molly"
- Poecilia, a genus of fishes collectively known as "mollies"
Film, television and theatre
- Molly (1983 film), an Australian film by Ned Lander
- Molly (1999 film), an American film starring Elisabeth Shue
- Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front, a 2006 made-for-television film
- Molly (miniseries), a 2016 Australian miniseries
- Molly (musical), a 1973 Broadway musical
- Molly (band), a Swedish band mixing ska and Irish folk music
- Olga Seryabkina (born 1985), Russian singer-songwriter also known under her stage name as Molly
- Molly Smitten-Downes (born 1987), English singer-songwriter known by the mononym Molly
- "Molly" (Bobby Goldsboro song)
- "Molly" (Cedric Gervais song)
- "Molly" (Tyga song)
- "Molly (16 Candles Down the Drain)", a 1995 single by Sponge
- "Molly", a song by Mindless Self Indulgence from Tight
- "Molly", a song by Mike Oldfield from QE2
- "Molly", a song by Ween from the album The Pod
- MDMA (commonly known as Ecstasy) or possibly Methylone, drugs associated with clubs and dancing
- Molly, a female mule
- Molotov cocktail, an improvised bottle-based incendiary weapon
- Molly (name) or Mollie, a female given name, including a list of persons and characters with the name
- Molly Maguires, a 19th-century Irish secret society
- Molly Malone, an old folk song about a female fishmonger in Dublin, Ireland; and an associated famous statue and commemoration day in Dublin, Ireland.
- Molly Mormon, a stereotype of a Latter-day Saint woman
- Molly house, an historic term for a male brothel, or homosexual meeting-place
- MOLLE (military), Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment
- Mollee, New South Wales, a parish in White County, New South Wales
- Mali (disambiguation)
- Mahle (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.