(Redirected from Molly (song))
|Look up Molly, molly, Mollie, mollie, or mollies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Molly, Mollie or mollies may refer to:
- Molly (name) or Mollie, a female given name (including a list of persons and characters with the name)
- Poecilia sphenops, a species of fish commonly known as "molly"
- Poecilia, a genus of fishes collectively known as "mollies"
Film, television and theatre
- Molly (1951 film), a 1951 film by Walter Hart
- Molly (1983 film), a 1983 Australian film by Ned Lander
- Molly (1999 film), a 1999 film by John Duigan
- Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front, a 2006 made-for-television film
- Molly (miniseries), a 1994 miniseries starring Cecile Baird
- Molly (miniseries), a 2016 Australian miniseries
- Molly (musical), a 1973 Broadway musical
- Molly (band), a Swedish band mixing ska and Irish folk music
- Molly Smitten-Downes, English singer known by the mononym Molly
- "Molly" (Bobby Goldsboro song)
- "Molly" (Cedric Gervais song)
- "Molly" (Tyga song)
- "Molly", a song by Mindless Self Indulgence from Tight
- "Molly", a song by Mike Oldfield from QE2
- "Molly", a song by Ween from the album The Pod
- "Molly (16 Candles Down the Drain)", a 1995 single by Sponge
- MDMA (ecstasy) or possibly methylone (bk-MDMA), drugs associated with clubs and dancing
- Molly, a female mule
- Molly house, an historic term for a male brothel, or homosexual meeting-place
- Molotov cocktail, an improvised bottle-based incendiary weapon
- Molly Bloom, a character in the novel Ulysses by James Joyce
- Molly Maguires, a 19th-century Irish secret society
- Molly Malone, an old folk song about a female fishmonger in Dublin, Ireland; and an associated famous statue and commemoration day in Dublin, Ireland.
- Molly Mormon, a stereotype of a Latter-day Saint woman
- MOLLE (military), Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment
- Mollee, New South Wales, a parish in White County, New South Wales
- Mali (disambiguation)
- Mahle (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.