23 February 2001
In Christmas 2008 Nick Cotton, played by John Altman, returned to EastEnders. After spending time in Walsall, Nick would return with an eight-year-old daughter, Dotty. The part of Dotty was cast to Conlin, who was 7 at the time. Speaking of her casting, Conlin said, "I'm really excited about it because I have always wanted to be in EastEnders." Conlin was considered too old for the part of Tiffany Dean which she a previously auditioned for but she succeeded in impressing the producers, who offered her the role of Dotty instead. The part of Tiffany went to Maisie Smith. Dotty was originally eleven years old, but on Conlin's casting, they changed her age to seven. Introduced as a guest character by Santer she made her first appearance on 26 December 2008. She started to appear more frequently, becoming a recurring character, until Dotty later left on 23 February 2010.
|2004||Little Miss Jocelyn||Major role||1 Episode|
|2007||The Omid Djalili Show||Girl in hospital||1 Episode|
|2008||Thank God You're Here||Minor role||1 Episode|
|2008–2010||EastEnders||Dotty Cotton||49 episodes|
|2011||Annabel's Kitchen||Herself||1 Episode|
|2012||Horrible Histories||Little Girl in Mellified Man Advert||1 episode|
|Ragu pasta sauce|
|Bold 2 in 1|
- "England & Wales births 1837-2006 Transcription for Molly Laura D Conlin". Find My Past. Retrieved 5 March 2016. (Subscription required (help)).
- "Dotty Cotton played by Molly Conlin". EastEnders. BBC Online. 2008. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- "Halstead: Molly, 7, lands a role in TV's East Enders". Daily Gazette. 21 December 2008. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- Green, Kris (2 October 2008). "Nick Cotton returns to EastEnders". Digital Spy. Hachette Filipacchi UK. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Richard Mears (director, producer), Mark Cossey (executive producer) (2008-12-30). "EastEnders Revealed: Nick Cotton Returns". EastEnders Revealed. Episode 55. BBC. BBC1.
- Jefferies, Mark (18 March 2008). "Bianca Jackson and her kids move back to EastEnders". The Mirror. London: Trinity Mirror. Archived from the original on 28 August 2008. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Wardrop, Murray (2 December 2008). "Eastenders villain 'Nasty Nick' returns to Albert Square". The Telegraph. London. Retrieved 15 June 2011.
- Green, Kris (26 December 2008). "Roxy is devastated to find baby Amy missing". Digital Spy. London: Hachette Filipacchi UK. Retrieved 17 April 2011.
- Green, Kris (23 February 2010). "Zainab gives birth to a baby boy". Digital Spy. London: Hachette Filipacchi UK. Retrieved 2 April 2011.