Ephraim in 2012
May 22, 1986 |
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Molly Ephraim (May 22, 1986) is an American actress who has appeared in films, on television and in Broadway, off-Broadway and regional theatre productions. She is best known for playing the role of Wendy Greenhut in the 2008 film College Road Trip, and as Ali in Paranormal Activity 2 (2010) and Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014). She currently plays Mandy Baxter in the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing, which premiered on October 11, 2011.
Ephraim was born in Philadelphia, the daughter of Nina Zebooker and William Ephraim. She was raised in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. She performed in shows at the Bucks County Playhouse as a child and in professional productions at the Prince Music Theater and Arden Theatre Company in Philadelphia as a teenager. She graduated from Princeton University with a B.A. in Religion. At Princeton she was a member of the Triangle Club and performed in and choreographed various shows for Princeton University Players and Theatre Intime. Now on Netflix On Last Man Standing
Ephraim made her Broadway debut in 2002 as Little Red Riding Hood in the Broadway revival of Into the Woods, receiving a Drama League Award nomination. She was later seen as Bielke in the 2004 Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof. Off-Broadway, Ephraim played Rachel Stein in End Days at the Ensemble Studio Theatre in 2009. She played Olive in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee at the Barrington Stage Company in 2008, in a remounting of the production with new direction by Jeremy Dobrish, and at the North Shore Music Theatre. In 2010, she played Anne Frank in The Diary of Anne Frank at the Westport Country Playhouse.
Ephraim played Wendy Greenhut in the 2008 film College Road Trip. She had roles in episodes of the television shows Royal Pains (2009), Law & Order (2008), Michael J. Fox's TV pilot Hench at Home (2003), and in the pilot episode HBO pilot, The Wonderful Maladys. Ephraim also played Ali Rey in the 2010 film Paranormal Activity 2 and the 2014 spin-off film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones.
|2008||College Road Trip||Wendy|
|2010||Paranormal Activity 2||Ali Rey|
|2014||Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones||Ali Rey|
|2003||Hench at Home||Ally Hench||Unsold ABC pilot|
|2008||Law & Order||Anne-Marie Liscomb||Episode: "Tango"|
|2009||Royal Pains||Beth Samuels||Episode: "It's Like Jamais Vu All Over Again"|
|2010||The Wonderful Maladys||Emo girl||Unsold HBO pilot|
|2011–present||Last Man Standing||Mandy Baxter||Main cast|
- Molly Ephraim in the IMDb
- ABC Unveils 2011-12 Schedule: New Comedy Block On Tuesday With Tim Allen. deadline.com, accessed May 17, 2011
- "Molly Ephraim Biography". Tvguide.com. Retrieved 2014-01-05.
- Rising star, Questions and answers with actress Molly Ephraim ’08 princeton.edu, March 19, 2008
- "Funk, Doyle, Trimm, Hoty, Ephraim and Schwencke Join Roundabout's 'BYE BYE BIRDIE'". Baltimore.broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 2012-10-19.
- "Ensemble Studio's END DAYS Makes Off Broadway Premiere 3/25". Broadwayworld.com. 2009-03-05. Retrieved 2012-10-19.
- In the Attic With Anne Frank, New York Times review, October 8, 2010
- Molly Ephraim on Facebook
- Molly Ephraim at the Internet Broadway Database
- Molly Ephraim at the Internet Movie Database
- Molly Ephraim on Twitter