Molly Jong-Fast (born August 19, 1978) is an American author and liberal pundit who is currently the editor-at-large at The Daily Beast. She is the daughter of Erica Jong and Jonathan Fast, and the granddaughter of Howard Fast. She is the author of two novels, Normal Girl and The Social Climber's Handbook, and a memoir, Girl [Maladjusted]. She is a regular contributor to Playboy, Glamour and The Bulwark.
- Normal Girl (2000). ISBN 0-37-575759-7
- The Sex Doctors in the Basement: True Stories from a Semi-Celebrity Childhood (2005). ISBN 1-40-006144-X.
- Girl [Maladjusted]: True Stories from a Semi-Celebrity Childhood (2006). ISBN 0-81-297074-8
- The Social Climber's Handbook: A novel (2011). ISBN 0-34-550189-6
- Being a prude in a family of libertines by Molly Jong-Fast (30 May 2011) Salon
- Molly Jong-Fast Throws the Perfect Dinner Party for Political Operatives, Pundits, and Upper East Side Princesses Interview with Davis Richardson (6 June 2019) Interview
- "Molly Jong-Fast articles at The Daily Beast". TheDailyBeast.com. The Daily Beast. Retrieved 19 January 2020.
- "Molly Jong-Fast on Trump's Impeachment, Democratic Candidates, and Why Twitter Is Great". Reason.com. 2020-01-22. Retrieved 2020-02-22.
- Pressler, Jessica. "Fear of Talking About Sex". NYMag.com. New York Magazine. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- Jong-Fast, Molly. "My Mother's Daughter". NYBooks.com. New York Review of Books. Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- Rosenfeld, Lucinda (16 July 2000). "Books: Sex, Drugs, Etc". NYTimes.com. The New York Times.
- Webster, Camilla (6 May 2011). "The Social Climber's Handbook: The Murderous State of Womanhood". Forbes.com. Forbes. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Molly Jong-Fast : Playboy Contributing Editor". Playboy.com. Playboy. Retrieved 19 January 2020.
- "Molly Jong-Fast". Glamour.com. Glamour. Retrieved 14 January 2020.
- "Articles by Molly Jong-Fast". TheBulwark.com. The Bulwark (website). Retrieved 19 January 2020.
- Grossman, Anna Jane. "Countdown to Bliss : Matthew Greenfield and Molly Jong-Fast". Observer.com. Retrieved 3 March 2003.
- "WEDDINGS/CELEBRATIONS; Molly Jong-Fast, Matthew Greenfield". NYTimes.com. New York Times. Retrieved 2 November 2003.
- Abelson, Max. "Sold! 'Schlumpy' Molly Jong-Fast Drops $5 M. for Ritzy East Side Co-Op, Calls New Neighbors 'Plankton'". Observer.com. Retrieved 12 December 2007.
|This article about a United States biographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|