|Industry||Cleaning, Maid Service, Residential Cleaning, Domestic Cleaning, House Cleaning|
|Founded||Mississauga, ON - 1979|
|Founder||Adrienne and Chris Stringer|
Number of locations
|Products||Molly Maid Cleaning Handbook|
|Website||United Kingdom – |
Molly Maid is an international franchise with over 400 individual franchisees throughout the world. They are listed on the Franchise 500 List and one of America’s Top Global Franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine.
Today the company has over 400 active Franchises across the globe. Molly Maid expanded into the United States in 1984.
Areas of Business
Molly Maid has expanded across Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, Portugal, and the United States. The company performs more than two million home cleanings per year.
Corporate Governance/ Board of Directors
Headquartered in Oakville, Ontario, the Chairman and CEO of Molly Maid is Jim MacKenzie.
Ms. Molly Foundation
Donation totals by year:
- Molly Maid Cleaning Handbook – The Complete Guide to a Clean House published by the Penguin Group (Canada), first published in 2009.
- Contributor, Posted By robert.dillon, Community. "Local Molly Maid Owners Attend White House Press Conference in Support of President Obama's Overtime Pay Protection". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- Entrepreneur. "Franchise 500 List". Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- Entrepreneur. "2012 Top Global Franchises". Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "Maid Service". Friday, 19 April 2019
- International Franchise Association (IFA). "Molly Maid Franchise Information". Retrieved 22 June 2012.
- The Franchise Magazine. "Franchise Profile - Molly Maid: 'Premier brand in its sector'".