||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
15 March 1942
Walsham-le-Willows, Suffolk, England, UK
Peters started out as a model and was discovered by film director Terence Young.
She appeared in only three films during the 1960s. Her best-known appearance was the role of Bond girl, Patricia Fearing or Pat, a nurse who takes care of James Bond (Sean Connery) while he is on holiday at her health clinic in Thunderball (1965). Molly was the first Bond girl to be seen taking her clothes off on screen in the Bond series.
According to the special edition DVD of Thunderball, Peters' short film career was the result of a disagreement between her and her agent, the specifics of which were not revealed. According to Peters, her agent at the time of Thunderball held her to her contract agreement of representation due to the mega-successful box-office hit of the fourth James Bond film in 1965. Not until many years later, when the fame, the glamour and the chaos had faded from the release of Thunderball, her contractual agreement had ended and so had any modelling and/or film prospects.
When she was young, she gave birth to a daughter, whom she gave up for adoption. Peters later married and lived with her husband in Ipswich, Suffolk. She and her husband had a son, who has since died. In 2011, Peters suffered a mild stroke.
- Peter Studies Form (1964) (as Mollie Peters)
- Thunderball (1965) as Patricia Fearing
- Target for Killing (aka Das Geheimnis der gelben Mönche) (1966) as Vera
- Das Experiment (1966) (TV) as Junges Mädchen
- Don't Raise the Bridge, Lower the River (1967) as Heath's Secretary
- Armchair Theatre (1 episode, 1967) as Waitress
- Baker's Half-Dozen (1967, TV series, unknown episodes) as The Girl
- The Naked World of Harrison Marks (1967) as Herself
- Don't Raise the Bridge, Lower the River (1968) as Heath's Secretary (final film role)
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|