|Born||Molly Evan Price
December 15, 1966
North Plainfield, New Jersey, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Derek Kelly (2001-present)|
|Children||Jake Kelly (b. 2003)|
Molly Evan Price (born December 15, 1966) is an American actress.
Price was born in North Plainfield, New Jersey, and graduated from North Plainfield High School in 1984. She is a graduate of Rutgers University. She is married to New York City Fire Department firefighter Derek Kelly. Their son, Jake, was born in November 2003.
Her television presence began with guest appearances on Law & Order. Price is primarily known for her role as Police Officer (and later, Detective) Faith Yokas in the NBC Crime Drama series Third Watch, which she starred in from 1999 to 2005. Her husband was a recurring guest star on Third Watch as an FDNY firefighter, and she described her experiences as a firefighter's wife during the show's special 9/11 episode, entitled "In Their Own Words."
She had a small role in Woody Allen's Sweet and Lowdown, a supporting role in the psychological thriller Chasing Sleep, and has done theatrical work. She also appeared in two episodes of Sex and the City as Carrie Bradshaw's friend Susan Sharon. She appeared on Without a Trace as agent Samantha Spade's sister, God's Pocket as Joanie, and in an episode of ER as a mother whose daughter was being abused by her youngest daughter. In 1992, she played a supporting role in the movie "Jersey Girl." Appearances also include the 2007 version of Bionic Woman as Ruth Treadwell, one of the Bionic team members, and episodes of Eleventh Hour, The Mentalist, Person of Interest, Private Practice, and Shameless.
In 2011, she guest starred in Body of Proof in the episode "All in the Family", and in 2012, she guest starred in Elementary in the episode "The Rat Race". In 2015 she played Ritchie's mother in the NBC series The Slap and Effie Barrow in The Knick. She also appeared in Law and Order series 16 in the episode Parole Violations as parole officer Donna Marshall who is an alleged rapist.
- Rosenfeld, Megan. "Lady in Blue; Molly Price Is No Glamour Girl, but Her 'Third Watch' Cop Is Turning Some Heads", The Washington Post, January 2, 2001. Accessed February 26, 2011. "Price was born and raised in North Plainfield N.J. and she sounds like it."
- Morella, Nicole. "Attacks hit home - and heart - for `Third Watch' actress", Courier News (New Jersey), September 23, 2002. Accessed February 26, 2011. "The television star grew up in North Plainfield where her mother still lives. Price graduated from North Plainfield High School and enrolled at Rutgers."
- Foundation, The National Law Enforcement and Firefighters Children’s. "The National Law Enforcement & Firefighters Children's Foundation to Host 14th Annual Thanksgiving Parade Breakfast for Families of First Responders; Local Dignitaries to Deliver Remarks". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "Molly Price". IMDb. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "Molly Price". www.rottentomatoes.com. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- Bionic Woman - NBC.com, retrieved 2016-08-31
- "The Knick Recap: Season 2, Episode 9, "Do You Remember Moon Flower?" | The House Next Door | Slant Magazine". Retrieved 2016-08-31.