Molly Summerhayes (born 7 June 1997) is an English freestyle skier who participated in the 2018 Winter Olympics. In December 2018, she announced her retirement aged 21, after learning that she would not receive funding.
She is from Sheffield, South Yorkshire and is the younger sister of Olympian skier Katie Summerhayes. The sisters first skied at the former Ski Village in Sheffield when they were aged four and six.
- "Molly Summerhayes". Team GB. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "Record number of Team GB skiers and snowboarders set for PyeongChang 2018". Snowsport England. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "Molly Summerhayes". British Ski + Snowboard. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "Molly Summerhayes: Halfpipe skier retires aged 21". BBC Sport. 4 December 2018. Retrieved 4 December 2018.
- Westby, Nick (25 January 2018). "Summerhayes' sisters and Ormerod headline Yorkshire's 'magnificent seven' for PyeongChang". Yorkshire Evening Post. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- Dean, Sam (9 December 2017). "How freestyle skiers Katie and Molly Summerhayes are working together towards Winter Olympics goal". The Telegraph. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
|This biographical article relating to freestyle skiing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to winter sports in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|