Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moloch is the name of a god associated with child sacrifice in the Hebrew Bible and with Phoenician religion.
Moloch may also mean:
- Moloch horridus, also known as the Australian thorny devil, the sole lizard species of the genus Moloch
- Moloch (film), a 1999 biographical film by Alexander Sokurov about Adolf Hitler
- Moloch (Dungeons & Dragons), an archdevil in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Moloch: Book of Angels Volume 6, a 2006 album by pianist Uri Caine composed by John Zorn
- Moloch: or, This Gentile World, the first novel written by Henry Miller, unpublished until 1992
- Moloch (Mortal Kombat), a character in the Mortal Kombat video game series
- Moloch (Buffyverse), a demon on the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Moloc (Stargate), a Goa'uld from Stargate SG-1
- Hylobates moloch, commonly known as the Silvery gibbon lives exclusively in Java, Indonesia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moloch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.