|Look up Molotov in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Molotov (Russian: Молотов) may refer to:
- Vyacheslav Molotov (1890–1986), Soviet politician and diplomat, foreign minister under Stalin
- Soviet cruiser Molotov, a 1939 warship
- S/S Vyacheslav Molotov, a passenger ship
- Sergei Molotov, from the Empire Earth video game
- Molotov Cocktease, in the animated series The Venture Bros
- Molotov cocktail, the generic name for a variety of crude incendiary weapons
- Oktyabrkənd, Azerbaijan, city formerly named Molotov
- Perm, Russia, city named Molotov between 1940 and 1957 in honour of Vyacheslav Molotov
- All pages beginning with "Molotov"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molotov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.