From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Molotov (Russian: Молотов) may refer to:
In the real world
- Vyacheslav Molotov (1890–1986), Soviet politician and diplomat, foreign minister under Joseph Stalin
- Molotov (band), a Mexican rock/rap band
- Molotov (EP), an EP by The Bruisers
- Molotov bread basket, a type of incendiary cluster bomb
- Molotov cocktail, the generic name for a variety of crude incendiary weapons
- Oktyabrkənd, Azerbaijan, city formerly named Molotov
- Perm, Russia, city named Molotov between 1940 and 1957 in honour of Vyacheslav Molotov
- Soviet cruiser Molotov, a warship
- S/S Vyacheslav Molotov, a passenger ship
In games and works of fiction
- Sergei Molotov, a character from the Empire Earth Russian campaign
- Molotov Cocktease, a fictional character in the animated series The Venture Bros
- Molotov, a Boss fictional Nintendo character in the Video Game is Devil's Third and Others.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molotov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.