From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Molotov (Russian: Молотов) may refer to:
- Vyacheslav Molotov (1890–1986), Soviet politician and diplomat, foreign minister under Joseph Stalin
- Molotov (band), a Mexican rock/rap band
- Molotov (EP), an EP by The Bruisers
- Molotov bread basket, a type of incendiary cluster bomb
- Molotov cocktail, the generic name for a variety of crude incendiary weapons
- Molotov Cocktease, a fictional character in the animated series The Venture Bros
- Oktyabrkənd, Azerbaijan, city formerly named Molotov
- Perm, Russia, city named Molotov between 1940 and 1957 in honour of Vyacheslav Molotov
- Sergei Molotov, a character from the Empire Earth Russian campaign
- Soviet cruiser Molotov, a warship
- S/S Vyacheslav Molotov, a passenger ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molotov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.