Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Molotov in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Molotov (Russian: Молотов) may refer to:
- Vyacheslav Molotov (1890–1986), Soviet politician and diplomat, foreign minister under Stalin
- Soviet cruiser Molotov, a 1939 warship
- S/S Vyacheslav Molotov, a passenger ship
- Sergei Molotov, from the Empire Earth video game
- Molotov Cocktease, in the animated series The Venture Bros
- Molotov cocktail, the generic name for a variety of crude incendiary weapons
- Oktyabrkənd, Azerbaijan, city formerly named Molotov
- Perm, Russia, city named Molotov between 1940 and 1957 in honour of Vyacheslav Molotov
- All pages beginning with "Molotov"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molotov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.