From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moma or MOMA may refer to:
- Moma Airport, a Russian public airport
- Moma District, Nampula, Mozambique
- Moma River, a tributary of the Indigirka River
Organizations and enterprises
- A.D. Moma, a football club in Mozambique
- Google Moma, the Google corporate intranet
- MOMA, acronym for Modern Magyarország Mozgalom (Hungarian for Modern Hungary Movement), political party abbreviated MoMa
- MOMA, acronym for Museum of Modern Art (disambiguation)
- Moma (moth), an owlet moth genus
- Moma language, spoken in Indonesia
- Moma, nickname of Momčilo Rajin (born 1954), Serbian art and music critic, theorist and historian, artist and publisher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.