Moment by Moment: The Healing Journey of Molly Hale
This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Moment by Moment: The Healing Journey of Molly Hale|
|Directed by||Dorothy Fadiman|
|Narrated by||Dorothy Fadiman|
Moment by Moment: The Healing Journey of Molly Hale is a 2005 documentary film by filmmaker, Dorothy Fadiman, which is about Molly Hale, a woman who suffered a spinal cord injury so severe that attending medical professionals had little hope for the rehabilitation of feeling and movement below her shoulders. The film chronicles Molly's recovery process and the support from her partner and community of friends.
In May 2010, CultureUnplugged.com showed the film as their main feature for their film festival: Spirit Enlightened.
Molly was a student in Aikido as was shown in the film. She was chosen as a presenter and special trainer for the Self-Defense Instructors' Conference and Special Training of the National Women’s Martial Arts Federation in July 2011.
- "Carrying her torch, Menlo Park woman to participate in Olympic Run". Palo Alto Weekly Online Edition. Retrieved January 16, 2002.
- "'Moment by Moment: The Healing Journey of Molly Hale' Wins Award". Retrieved 13 May 2010.
- "Molly Hale: "Your Spirit is the True Shield."". Retrieved June 10, 2011.
- Official website
- Molly and Jeramy's Website
- Moment by Moment: The Healing Journey of Molly Hale at vimeo.com
- The Film's Page at Culture Unplugged
- The film's Page on Internet Archive
- on YouTube
- Hale, Molly, Palo Alto Weekly online edition, February 21, 2003
- on YouTube on KMVT's On the Move by Able Cable Productions, July 2010
- Hilary Sheperd's Reviews May 2010
- Molly Hale: “Your Spirit is the True Shield.” June, 10, 2011 National Women’s Martial Arts Federation Website Molly Being Chosen as the 2011 Presenter for the National Women’s Martial Arts Federation
|This article about a biographical documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|