From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up momentum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Momentum may also refer to:
- Momentum (finance), an empirical tendency for rising asset prices to continue to rise
- Momentum (technical analysis), an indicator used in technical analysis of asset prices
- Momentum accounting and triple-entry bookkeeping, a theory based on force and momentum to account for business dynamics
- Momentum (IMAX film), a 1992 film, the first shot and released in the IMAX HD film format
- Momentum (2001 film), a surfing documentary
- Momentum (2003 film), an American TV science fiction film
- Momentum (2015 film), an independent South-African action-thriller film
- Momentum Pictures, a UK motion picture distributor
- Momentum (Close to Home album)
- Momentum (Dave Burrell album)
- Momentum (Joshua Redman album)
- Momentum (Steve Hackett album)
- Momentum (Steve Lacy album)
- Momentum (TobyMac album)
- Momentum (Neal Morse album)
- Momentum (EP), an EP by Stevie Stone
- Momentum (Jamie Cullum album)
- "Momentum", a song by Aimee Mann from Magnolia
- "Momentum", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki from Secret
- "Momentum", a song by Zumpano from Goin' Through Changes
- Momentum, a British political organisation, set up to further the aims of those Labour Party members who voted to elect Jeremy Corbyn as the party's leader in 2015.
- Momentum (electromagnetic simulator), a software package from EEsof
- Momentum, a 2005 solar car built by the University of Michigan Solar Car Team
- Momentum, an over-the-counter drug containing magnesium salicylate
- Momentum, a Christian festival run by the UK charity Soul Survivor
- Momentum Adventure, a British luxury adventure travel company.
- Operation Momentum, a guerrilla training program of the Laotian Civil War
- Hot-hand fallacy, a streak of good luck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Momentum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.