|• Mayor||Ivan Arnautski|
|Elevation||494 m (1,621 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Momin Prohod (Bulgarian: Момин проход [ˈmɔmin ˈprɔxot]) is a health resort and spa located in western Bulgaria. It is part of the Kostenets Municipality in the Sofia Province, about 70 km (43 mi) from the city of Sofia. Geographically, it is located in the Southwest part of Sredna Gora mountain. In 2006, it obtained administrative autonomy and the status of town (град).
The resort is an important therapeutic and rehabilitation center. The water of Momin Prohod is second to that of the Narechenski Bani spa in its radioactivity, third in Europe, and 25th in the world.
- Average annual temperature - + 10,5о С.
- Mineral water - hyperthermal 65 to 68о С, weakly mineral, sulphate-sodium, moderately fluoric.
- Main health factors - mineral water and mud, electric-treatment and thermal procedures
- (in Bulgarian) Population Chart as of 15 March 2009 from Directorate General: Civil Registration and Administrative Services
- (in Bulgarian)Момин проход вече е град, dnes.bg, 21 September 2006