Ceesay in 2010
|Full name||Momodou Ceesay|
|Date of birth||24 December 1988|
|Place of birth||Banjul, Gambia|
|Height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 July 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 June 2012
Ceesay started his soccer career playing for his home town club of Kanifing United. Ceesay came to Žilina in summer 2010 signing half-year contract and he scored in his first the Corgoň Liga match on 31 July 2010. He expressively helped to promotion of Žilina to the 2010–11 UEFA Champions League, scoring three goals in the qualifying rounds.
- Scores and results list Gambia's goal tally first.
|1.||4 September 2010||Independence Stadium, Bakau||Namibia||
||2012 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier|
|2.||9 February 2011||Estádio do Restelo, Lisbon||Guinea-Bissau||
|3.||10 August 2011||Independence Stadium, Bakau||DR Congo||
|4.||29 February 2012||Independence Stadium, Bakau||Algeria||
||2013 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier|
|5.||10 June 2012||Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium, Dar es Salaam||Tanzania||
||2014 FIFA World Cup qualifier|
- MŠK Žilina
- PS KEMILLE KOLME UUTTA PELAAJAA‚ pskemi.fi, 6 April 2017
- "Спасибо, Момо!". http://fckairat.kz/ (in Russian). FC Kairat. 7 July 2015. Retrieved 7 July 2015. External link in
- "מומדו סיסאי חלוץ נבחרת גמביה חתם היום בשורות מכבי נתניה". http://fcmn.co.il (in Hebrew). FC Maccabi Netanya. 16 September 2015. Retrieved 17 September 2015. External link in
- "Gambia defeat Namibia in Gp F of Nations Cup qualifiers". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. 5 September 2010. Retrieved 7 January 2012.
|This biographical article related to Gambian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|