From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mon or mon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mon or MON may refer to:
- Mon State, a subdivision of Burma
- Mon, Nagaland, a town in India
- Mon District, Nagaland, India
- Mon, Switzerland, a village in the Grisons
- Isle of Anglesey or Ynys Môn, an island and county of Wales
- Møn, an island of Denmark
- Monongahela River, US, or "The Mon"
Peoples and languages
- Mon people, an ethnic group from Burma
- Mon language, spoken in Burma and Thailand
- Mon–Khmer languages, an Indochinese language family
- Mon (emblem), Japanese family heraldic symbols
- Mon (architecture), gates at Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines, and castles in Japan
- Mon (currency), a currency used in Japan until 1870
- The Gate (novel) (Mon (門?)), a 1910 novel by Natsume Sōseki
- .мон, Internet country code top-level domain for Mongolia
- Monaco (IOC country codes), Europe
- Member of the Order of the Niger, national honour
- Mixed oxides of nitrogen, chemical mixture
- Monarch Airlines (IATA code), a British airline
- Monday, abbreviated Mon.
- Monmouthshire (historic) (Chapman code), a Welsh historic county
- Monmouthshire (ISO 3166 code GB-MON), a Welsh local government area
- Monoceros, a constellation
- Monon Railroad (reporting mark), a former railroad in Indiana
- Monsanto Company, NYSE
- Motor octane number, an octane rating for petrol/gasoline
- Music On! TV, M-On, a Japanese TV channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.